Our original green boxwood flower wall rental is 3×4 feet and is a staple for any event. It’s arguably the most popular backdrop used for events as it can fit into any type of theme. It comes plain, but you can add decor around or on it.
Boxwood Hedge wall - 3 X 4 Feet
A valid credit card is required and signed authorization form is required. A Non-refundable/Non-transferable
Deposit is required to hold your items especially during high season or if requesting specialty item that is in high demand.
For Payment, we accept all Major Credit Cards. We accept Electronic Funds Transfers.
Note: All accounts must provide a valid credit card for security purposes.
Billing takes place 2 days prior to delivery or customer pickup date
Delivery and Pick-up $200.00
Fees for outside the city is custom based on address/location details and rental items requested
Terms & Conditions
1. 50% Deposit required to confirm rental contract - deposit is non-refundable/non-transferable.
2. A 50% restocking fee will apply to orders cancelled if Exquisite Occasions is notified in writing 2 full business days prior to scheduled delivery. If cancelled with less than two full days notice, the full balance of the contract is payable.
3. To reduce or remove items or change quantities Exquisite Occasions must be notified a minimum of 3 business days prior to scheduled delivery.
4. A $20 admin fee will apply for changes to orders changed with less than 3 business days.
5. Customer assumes full responsibility for all rented items, including their safe and proper use, operation, maintenance and intact return to Exquisite Occasions
Rentals. Set-up and breakdown are the responsibility of the client, unless otherwise noted or arranged with Exquisite Occasions.
6. Damage Waiver - damage waiver provides protection for the client against accidental breakage/damages to rental equipment while under their care, custody and control. Willful abuse, negligence, theft, or missing items are not covered by the waiver and will be the total financial responsibility of the client. Untimely returns or NON-Returned items will be billed at extended rental period equivalents. For longer periods of unreturned goods, billing for replacement value will be applied/charged.
8. This rental contract forms the sole agreement between the customer and Exquisite Occasions. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold Exquisite Occasions harmless for any claims from customers use or misuse, including any third parties for loss, injury, and damage to persons or property arising out of
the customer’s negligence or operation including legal costs incurred in defense of such claims.
9. Retaking of equipment: if customer fails/refuses to return to all rental items upon agreed time, customer agrees/acknowledges that
Exquisite Occasions and its agents may take all reasonable actions necessary to recover rented items without prior notice or legal process at the customer’s expense.
10. Customer acknowledges the possibility of injury and will provide adult supervision at all times according to the Province of Ontario laws.
11. Attorney fees: customer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees/court costs incurred by Exquisite Occasions in enforcing these terms & conditions.
12. Exquisite Occasions makes no warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, or any warranties, express or implied.
13. Permits and Zoning Permissions: Unless noted otherwise, the client has agreed to acquire all applicable permits and zoning permissions required.
14. Client’s signature below signifies reading and understanding of these instructions and agreement of terms contained herein